Thursday, September 30, 2010

EDU330 Elementary Mathematics - Reflection (H)

I was smiling away when I knew that there is a Math module in the course. I simply love Math ... the joy of looking at numbers and the way my brain 'contract' ;)

Frankly speaking, I don't really believe in theories when it comes to Math but rather practice, practice and practice! However, something suddenly reminded me that it's not about ME learning Math but about how I can teach Math to younger children. Throughout the module, I was very impressed by the different luggages of fanciful teaching materials brought to class. I believed children should be taught in that way - using bright-colored and interesting materials to stimulate their love for the subject.

In addition, I would like to compliment the use of blogs to showcase our thoughts and ideas about the module. Not only did I learn how to use blogs, the sharing of others' insights and experiences brought about greater learning.

Thanks, Dr. Yeap ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment