Thursday, September 30, 2010

EDU330 Elementary Mathematics - Geometry (G)

Like what I had mentioned in my earlier blogs, Math had always been my favorite subject. Though I may not be very quick in deriving the answer, I enjoyed the process of problem solving and cracking my brains! With regular practices during school days, solving geometry problems had never been an issue at all! The rules of geometry were all within finger tips .....

I felt so helpless on the night when we were trying to solve the pentagon problem for those 'within finger tips' rules seemed to be at the back of my head but in actual fact, all gone :( 

I personally feel that in order to excel in geometric thinking, children should be regularly exposed to shapes and be able to manipulate them so as to gain a better insights of their properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment